Terms of Service
The general terms and conditions are shown below. In the absence of any other contract, these terms will apply. Any contract or agreement between us supersedes the terms below.
These terms and conditions are designed to be easy read and to create a reliable, straightforward, and understandable business relationship between you the client and CreativeWordz.
This document briefly outline the terms and conditions for providing professional freelance copywriting services between you the client, and CreativeWordz.
Before work commence, client will sign a contract or agreement which will outline a starting and ending date of the project.
About this piece of work, project or ongoing agreement
The writer (CreativeWordz) agrees to provide freelance copywriting service to the client via the scope, quality, deadline and prices outlined in the agreement or contract which will be delivered via email or in person.
Work scope, services, turnaround times, services, and pricing
Please see contract or agreement for details of the scope, turnaround time, services provided and the schedule of fees. If the scope or other aspects of the work change beyond what was originally agreed between the writer (CreativeWordz) and the client, services and rates may be renegotiated to take into account changes to the work.
Invoicing, deposits, and payments
- All invoices will be created and sent to the client from CreativeWordz
- A deposit prior to starting any work will be required. In most cases, this deposit will be 50% of the expected final amount.
- Payment will be made as outline in contract or agreement.
- Final payment will be required upon completion of the work and as outlined in agreement or contract.
Out of scope – What’s not included in the price
- Anything not listed under the scope of the project and not outlined in the signed agreement is not included.
- Any reasonable requests for additional work will be considered.
- Any requests for changes must be made by the client in writing.
- Any change to the work after acceptance by the client may be subjected to an additional charge. Should such changes needed to any part of the work already completed at the time of the changes, the client accepts responsibility for payment for any work completed to date.
The writer (CreativeWordz) agrees to:
- Carry out work to the scope, quality, deadlines and prices listed in the negotiated contract or agreement and as agreed via any written communications.
- Provide original, high-quality writing as requested by the client.
- Follow any special instructions provided by the client and agreed by CreativeWordz
- Treat the client with professionalism, courtesy, honesty, and integrity.
- Respond to any communications within a reasonable timeframe, normally the same day.
The client agrees to:
- Provide supporting information, by completing the brief prior to start of project, and provide other material as requested by CreativeWordz to allow for the creation and success of the work.
- Provide a word count, deadlines if any, and other relevant information before the start of work and as outline in contract or agreement.
- Answer any relevant questions to secure success of project.
- The client will promptly pay the deposit and fees as stated in agreement or contract and invoiced by CreativeWordz.
Point of contact
The writer can be reached by email at: email@example.com, by completing the contact form here, or by any communication outline in agreement or contract.
Cancellation of the work
If the work is cancelled after seven day, then the client will forfeit the deposit. Before the seven day and the client will be refunded 25% of the deposit. Any cancellations must be made in writing..
The copyright to any documents created by CreativeWordz remain with CreativeWordz until any outstanding balance for the finished project is made in full. When paid in full, copyright and any related rights pass to the client. At that point, the client takes full ownership of the writing and may make any changes and publish the document at will.
Any documents that the client provides to CreativeWordz that are not intended to be included in the final work will be kept confidential. Any work created by CreativeWordz that is not intended to be published or distributed publicly via a website, social media, or some other means will be kept confidential, and not shared with anyone outside of CreativeWordz. Any NDA agreement provided by the client and signed by CreativeWordz supersedes this clause.
The writer may link to publicly published work in a portfolio, social media accounts or other areas, unless requested not to by the client. Any such requests will be honored.
Final acceptance of the work
Upon completion of the work to the client’s satisfaction, and payment of any remaining fees, this contract will be considered fulfilled. CreativeWordz will bear no more responsibility to the work and the client is free to do with it as they wish.
The client agrees to hold CreativeWordz harmless for any damages that may arise as a result of the completed work. In no event shall CreativeWordz be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special consequential damages whatsoever arising out of or connected with the use or misuse of the provided.
CreativeWordz assumes no responsibility for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever (including without limitation, those resulting from work product or from: (1) user or client reliance on the materials or documents produced (2) costs of replacement writings, training, or documents (3) loss of use, data, or profits (4) delays or business interruptions, (5) and any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of CreativeWordz work whether or not CreativeWordz has been advised of the possibility of such damages.